Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
Thanks for checking out our return policy. Our crew is dedicated to getting you the right part for your buggy. In the event that you have ordered or received a part that you feel you no longer need we can help you. It’s what we do.
What is Eligible for a Return?
To see if your items are eligible for a return, here’s an outline of our return policies.
- Return request must be made within 30 days of originally receiving the item according to tracking information reflecting successful delivery.
- Items must be in new/unused condition- meaning it has not been installed and shows no blemishes, damage or modifications.
- We cannot accept items that have come into contact with chemicals / fuel / lubricant etc.
- We cannot accept returns on electrical parts such as wiring harnesses, relays, CDIs etc. (This includes ALL batteries. No exceptions)
- Shipping charges are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
- All items are subject to a restocking fee of 20%
- All returns must have a return address w/ customer name included on the shipping label
- All returns must have your order number clearly printed on the OUTSIDE of the box
Initiating the Return Process:
If you believe your items are eligible for a return, package them with the original packing material if possible, include your return address and clearly print your order number on the OUTSIDE of the package. Packages with no order number or return address will be refused. Acceptance of returns is handled at the sole discretion of Buggy Depot.
Note that refunds for returned items will be issued with a 20% restocking fee upon the approved inspection of items shipped to our warehouse. Refund processing time is determined by your credit card/ account policies. Refunds and returns are subject to approval at the sole discretion of Buggy Depot.